Searching for Commentary Series in the Online Catalog
There are two easy ways to search the online catalog for commentary series. Basic keyword searching is the default search screen when you first open the online catalog.
- Combined keyword/series search for all volumes in a commentary series:
- In the search field, type the name of the series (ex: Sacra Pagina). Most results will be the series. A few will not.
- To filter out irrelevant results, in the far-left menu, scroll down until you see Series and click on the correct series name.
- All Sacra Pagina commentaries in the catalog will be listed.
- Keyword search for a specific volume in a series:
- Type the name of the series and the name of the Bible book. Ex: Ephesians Sacra Pagina
- Hit the enter key. Only the Sacra Pagina commentary on Ephesians will be listed.