Skip to main content
The resources below are of special interest to our faculty.
How do I get a user name and password?
- Upon hiring your name is entered into PowerCampus by Jean Beaver in the Office for Academic Affairs and an ID number is generated for you. Jean sends this number to the email provided on your CV. You will also receive, from Jean, a Lenoir-Rhyne email address and temporary password which you can change following the instructions below.
How do I get access to online library resources?
- Your account information is not automatically loaded into the library's database upon hiring, therefore, LRU first-time adjunct faculty and new staff must be manually added to a list of verified users. If you are having difficulty logging into the library's online resources, please contact the library for assistance.
How do I log into . . . ?
- myLR -- User name = your LR email address without the "@lr.edu" (i.e., joe.bear); Password = password associated with the email address sent from Jean Beaver. For log in assistance contact the LR IT Help Desk at 828.328.7350 or toll free at 866.520.2459. For myLR operating instructions see the myLR Self-Service for Faculty User Guide.
- Canvas-- User name = your entire LR email address (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org) Password = password associated with your email address. For log in assistance contact the LR IT Help Desk at 828.328.7350 or toll free at 866.520.2459. For operating instructions choose "Help" from within Canvas.
- Library resources -- user name = your last name only. Password = enter "lr" followed by your L-R ID number omitting any leading zeros. For example, if your ID number is 00654321 your password would be lr654321.
How do I change my password?
- You can change your password if it has not already expired. If the expiration date has passed, call the IT Help Desk at 828.328.7350 or toll free at 866.520.2459 to have it reset.
Guides and Support
Copyright 2018 | Carl A. Rudisill Library | 625 7th Avenue NE, Hickory, NC 28601 USA | 828.328.7236